1. This link has optional for all kinds of ELM327 bluetooth , WIFI and USB .Please check and choose the one you need when you place order.
ELM327 Bluetooth works android phone via bluetooth.
ELM327 WIFI works android&iOS phone via WIFI.
ELM327 USB works with computer only ( xp , win 7 , win 8 32bit system )
2. Chip:Real PIC18F25K80,stable function and longer life working.
3. Compatible Vehicle: With PIC18F25K80 chip,it can supports Gasoline&Diesel cars.For specific list,we have no test one by one .So please try it .
4. Item CD will maybe easily broken in shipping way,so if CD cant’ readable,please DO CONTACT us to send you download link ,DO NOT DISPUTE!
5. Using tip:Please Don’t Disassemble Apart the Body Yourself, Or We Won’t be Responsible for Repair .
1.Software version :v2.1
2. With PIC25K80 chip
5.System support :Android system phones, Symbian system phones, Windows XP and WIN7 32bite .
Note : PICI8F25K80 Chip, real ELM327 1.5 version support 9 protocol include SAE-J1850 PWM , JAE J1850 VPW(for F-ord old cars and for G M old cars use this protocol like Explorer 1998 )
Super Mini Elm327 Bluetooth V1.5 Latest Version
1. It only works with car (can not support Diesel or Truck).
2. It only works with Android 4.0-Android 4.4 version.
3. Please connect the item to your phone through bluetooth OBD II option.
4. ELM327 can do MOST of the OBDII vehicles, but it CAN NOT do all models.
5. It CAN NOT work on IOS, if you need an item which work on IOS, pls buy our WIFI ELM327
6. If the CD is broken, pls download the software from : 360diag.net . Sorry for the inconvenience to you
It supports almost OBD-II protocols.
It is the latest version 2.1
Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches.
Bluetooth 5~ 10 meters
Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights.
Can also be used with a PC with a Bluetooth Card.
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
Display current sensor data, including:
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
Our scanner is suitable to all car brands, but not all car models. Before you make order, please check whether your car model has one of the following protocols.
1. ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
2. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
3. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
5. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
8.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
9.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN (29bit ID, 250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN (11*bit ID, 125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN (11*bit ID, 50*kbaud)
*default settings (user adjustable)
Works on almost OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles
for Alfa Romeo/ for Audi / for Bentley/ for BMW/ for Cadillac/ for Chevrolet/ for Chrysler / for Citroen/ for Daewoo/ for Fiat/ for Ford/ for G-M/ for Honda / for Hyundai/ for Isuzu/ for Jaguar/ for Jeep/ for Kia/ for LandRover/ for Lexus/ for Mazda/ for Mercury/ for Mini/ for Nissan/ for Mitsubishi/ for Opel/ for Peugeot/ for Posch/ for Renault/ for Rover/ for Saab/ for Seat/ for Skoda/ for Toyt/ for Vauxhall/ for Volvo/ for VW
For your information:
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Scantool_net113win (Full Version)
EasyOBDII V2.2 (Free Version)
OBD2Spy (Demo Version)
Scan Master-ELM (Demo Version)
wOBDCRAZY (Demo Version)
This hardware can match much other software still! But most of them are not free!
Works for Windows98/ME/2000/XP/Vista & Win 7!
This tool does not match abs and airbag system!
Bluetooth pair code: 1234
NOTE: Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is spercial design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol.
A.1*EOBD/OBD2 Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
Q: What’s the version of this unit?
A: It’s V2.1 version of this unit
Q:What’s the difference for the Version V1.5 and V2.1?
A: The V1.5 version one can do much more car models than V2.1 one. V1.5 Version can support SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud) and SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud) Protocols, but ELM327 V2.1 can not support
If you need ELM327 V1.5, pls kindly check it here: //kingbolen.aliexpress.com/store/group/ELM327-V1-5-Version/803871_502521179.html
Q. What’s the Password of the Bluetooth?
A: It’s “1234”
Q: If it can do all most car models and diesel car models?
A: No, it can just support most standard OBD II car models, Dieser car models can’t be supported
Q: Which android system phone can compatible? If it can compatible with Iphone?
A: Please kindly use Android V 4.0- 4.4 . The Iphone can’t be supported
Q: Why my computer can’t connect with this Bluetooth?
A: This unit is with V2.0 version Bluetooth, check your computer if it’s V2.0 version, or please use V2.0 bluetooth adapter
Q:Why my phone can’t connect with the Bluetooth?
A: Please kindly check if you choose the bluetooth connect way in software setting
Q:My phone can connect with the unit, but it can’t find my car?
A: 1. please check ifyou choose the “OBD II” adapter of ” adapter choice” in setting software. 2. check if your android system version is V4.0 – 4.4 . 3. check the protocol of this car if it can be supported, and try with more new cars
Q: If I still have question, what should I do now?
A: please kindly contact with the Seller, please don’t ever open a dispute or just left a negative feedback. Thank you.
Q: How to see if your vehicle is comliant with OBD II?
A: Please pop the hood and look for a sticker named “VEHICLE EMISSION CONTORL INFORMATION”.