|Rear camera/WIFI: not supported|
|Lens rotation angle: support manual up and down 90° rotation|
Optical zoom / Digital zoom / LED night vision infrared light / LED fill light: not supported
|Built-in memory (NAND or NOR): 32Mb SPI Flash|
Solution: Lingtong 6248
|Internal cache: 1G DDR|
|Lens angle: 150°||External storage : support TF card capacity up to 32GB (NOT Included)|
|Video resolution: 1280*720 at 25fps||Use range: need to connect Android car multimedia player.(Android 4.4 or later system)|
|Photo Resolution: 12M/10M/8M/5M||Maximum power consumption of this unit: 280mAh|
|G-Sensor/ADAS/ PC function:Support|
Power supply charging equipment: 5V power supply
Sensor (sensing chip): H62
Vehicle Mounting Equipment : Adhesive
|Lens: 5G HD wide-angle lens||Other fixed equipment: none|
|Photosensitive area: 1/3||Webcam/ HDMI / AV-IN /AV-OUT: Not supported|
|Aperture: F=2.4 / Focal length: F = 2.45||Picture format: JPG|
|Static / dynamic pixels: 12MP/ 2MP||Image resolution: 12M/10M/ 8M/ 5M|
Video encoding format: AVI
Standard accessories: USB power cord / glue for bracket
|Video compression method: MJPEG||Audio coding method: PCM|
|Video resolution: 720P/25fps||Weight: 93g|
|Video frame rate: 720P/25fps||Size: 90 x 50 x 30mm/3.54 x 1.97 x 1.18″|
Need to connect to Android car player
1 x Car DVR
Anytek X28 Mini Car DVR DVRs Camera Full HD 720P Auto Digital Video Recorder Camcorder ADAS G-sensor 150 Degree Dash Cam
– 720P full HD lens, 150° high definition wide angle, hidden body design.
– Built-in G-sensor for automatic file protection in collision, support auto power on to start video recording after car starts.
– This Anytek x28 needs to be connected to an Android WIFI multimedia player, Android WiFi car radio or Android WiFi monitor to use the phone interconnect function.(Need to connected to WiFi Android 4.4 above system)
– If you don’t have an Android multimedia player, you won’t be able to use all the features of this product. You can only connect the product to a 5V car charger. The machine will automatically record the video, but you cannot change the format and size of the video. Only you can remove the TF card, then you can watch the recorded video.
– The video format of the Android car radio must support AVI for this device to work properly.
– ADAS intelligent assistant system.(Need to connected to WiFi Android 4.4 above system)
– Full HD camera
– 2MP front HD cameras
– Built-in G-sensor
– APP mobile interconnection (Need to connected to WiFi Android 4.4 above system Car multimedia player)
– Support auto power on to start video recording after car starts
– Support loop recording
– Collision lock
– For the latest version of APP, please contact customer service for a download link.
– Dear friends, after you receive the product, please contact customer service to get the latest version of the app download link.
– If you have problems with installation or use, please contact customer service first, our customer service will provide you with the best quality, most comprehensive and detailed solutions. Thank you.
Do not worry about the menpry card will be full,
it can automatically overwrite old video,save the new video
5 ALL-Glass Lenses
High temnperature resistant materials used to withstand various dricing conditions,
the 5-layer all-glass lenses with infrared optical filter ensures
high resolution images with excellendt color balance for day and night rides
Always be in teh frame with 150 degree ultra wide angle lens
when the G-sensor detects a collision or sudden breaking,
it will immediately enable emergency recording
Users can customize the sensitivity setting to low,
medium and high level depending on their preferences
1. Is Anytek X28 the original authentic Anytek brand?
Our store is an authorized store of Anytek. All Anytek products are 100% original authentic. We have a range of qualifications and official powers of attorney.
2. What kind of car model is the Anytek X28 suitable for?
The Anytek X28 is suitable for approximately 98% of car models.
3. What is included in the Anytek X28 product?
The package includes: an Anytek X28 driving recorder, a USB cable, a manual
4. How does the Anytek X28 need to be connected?
The Anytek X28 needs to be used in a car with an Android car player. The Android car player version requires Android 4.4 or newer. Anytek X28 currently only supports the Android player after the installation, and does not support the Android car player that comes with the original car.
5. Can the Anytek X28 be connected to a car charger?
The Anytek X28 can be connected to a car charger, but you can’t do it all, and you can’t make any settings. Connect the car charger, it can only record, watch the recorded video, you need to take out the TF card and watch it on the computer. Therefore, I do not recommend that you use a car charger.
6. After the Anytek X28 is connected to the Android player, the device cannot be recognized.
Anytek X28 has higher requirements for the car’s Android player. Please uninstall the old version of the software, install the new version of the software, and then try to connect via USB.
7. What software does the Anytek X28 need to work with?
1, Anytek X28 car Android player software. This software can be installed into your car’s Android player for use.
2, Anytek X28 mobile phone Android software. Install the phone app to your Android phone for use. (The premise of connecting with the mobile phone, the Anytek X28 must be successfully connected to the car Android player, otherwise the phone cannot be connected)
3, Anytek X28 mobile phone iOS software. Install the phone app to your Apple phone for use. (The premise of connecting with the mobile phone, the Anytek X28 must be successfully connected to the car Android player, otherwise the phone cannot be connected)
8. What languages does the Anytek X28 software support?
All software of Anytek X28 supports Chinese, English, Russian, French and Japanese.
9. Will the Anytek X28 software continue to be updated in the future?
Anytek will always optimize the software, and if a new version is released in the future, our store will promptly tell our customers.
10. Is the parameter of Anytek X28 100% correct?
The parameters of the Anytek X28 driving recorder are 100% correct. High-definition recording resolution, 150 angles, mobile phone interconnection, ADAS alarm in the case of networking.
11. Can the Anytek X28 be connected to a rear view camera?
My friend, the Anytek X28 machine itself does not have a connector for the rear view camera and cannot connect to the rear view camera. And a car can only use one Anytek X28, only the front of the car can be recorded.
12. Does the Anytek X28 need to be manually switched on and off?
After the Anytek X28 is connected to your car’s Android player via USB, it will automatically turn on and automatically turn on the recording. The drive recorder automatically turns off when your car goes out.
13. What kind of TF card does the Anytek X28 support?
The Anytek X28 supports a maximum of 32G TF cards at Class10 speed. Please use a good quality, big brand TF card to prevent damage to the machine, recording video errors, etc.
14. How long does it take to ship the Anytek X28?
It takes about 2-3 days to purchase from your order, and we will send out your package.
15. Is there any after-sales service for Anytek X28? how long?
Friends, all of our stores’ automotive electronics products have after-sales protection services. As long as you buy the products from my store, you can always contact our customer service to solve any problems you encounter. Our store provides lifelong service to customers who have purchased the product.