5pcs/Set 3/4/5/6/7 Inch Buffing Sponge Polishing Pad Hand Tool Kit For Car Polisher Wax
This is a polisher buffer pad set ranging from 3 inch to 7 inch. Every set includes 5 pieces of sponge pad of 5 different colors. They are mainly used for car polishing and buffing. These sponge pads have fine porosity, super elastic, and water absorb ability, you can add polishing liquid to the sponge pad, so as to achieve better polishing effect.
1. 5 pcs polisher buffer pad set, mainly used for car polishing and buffing, for general car paint, furniture polished finish! Very convenient and effective!
2. The sponge pad has fine porosity, super elastic, and water absorb ability, you can add polishing liquid (paste, powder) to achieve better polishing effect.
3. High density foam pad is ideal for scratch and defect removal.
4. Regular waxing and polishing set up a protective barrier against hostile attacks from the environment, your furniture and vehicle’s appearance will be protected for years.
5. Used for all kinds of coat paints’ waxing, polishing and sealing glaze, to clean and improve their lightness.
6. Long service life, well polishing effect, and easy operating.
Color: Orange / Blue / Black / White / Yellow
Dimension: 3 inch / 8cm, 4 inch / 10cm, 5 inch / 12.5cm, 6 inch / 15cm, 7 inch / 18cm (Optional)
Thickness: 3cm / 1.18
Quantity: 1 set (5 Pieces)
Package Weight: Approx. 85g
-Medium-heavy pad, a firm, high density foam pad that is ideal for scratch and defect removal. This pad offers the correction of a typical compounding pad while at the same time allowing the polishing ability of a light cut foam pad. When used with heavier compounds, it will remove moderate swirls and scratches with little or no haze. It is an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.
-Finishing pad, a super fine finishing pad that has no cut so it can apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants and glazes. The super fine composition of the finishing pad is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to deliver a perfect result every time.
-Light polishing pad, delivers a super fine finish for use with ultra fine polishes, glazes and light surface cleaners.
-Heavy polishing pad, is designed to apply compounds or polishes to remove serve oxidation, swirls and scratches. The yellow pad is the most aggressive pad and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange pad and a fine polish then a white pad to refine the paint until it is smooth.
-Polishing pad, used to follow up after using the orange cutting pad. The white polishing foam pad is soft enough to be gentle on paintwork, but firm enough to remove marring, light swirls and holograms that dull your vehicle’s finish. The white foam is perfect for polishing gauge clusters, wood grain dash trim and even polishing chrome and stainless steel.
1 Set Polisher Buffer Pad (5 pcs)
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.